Have changed quite a few things with this update.
- Re-balanced progression and economy. A lot of costs and ball attributes have been changed, so the game should now unfold at a better pace and choices should be more meaningful.
- Improved collision detection (some hits weren't registering).
- Add Power-Ups (hopefully these add some strategy to how you progress in the early game).
- Money Ball removed, replaced with Poison Ball. The Poison Ball tags bricks for 2x damage. This is supposed to be a utility/support type ball, with its effect becoming more significant at higher levels.
- New sounds, one for each ball type.
- Effect toggle button - this should improve the lag when the screen gets too busy in the later levels of the game.
- Achievements - very basic at the moment. Just a few listed in the Options menu but I will add more soon.
- Each ball type now displays how much damage it has been responsible for (per prestige).
- Random Ball Facts - just added these for fun.
HTML5.zip Play in browser
Nov 24, 2018
Get Idle Breakout
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.